Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dia 19

Just finished making a powerpoint for my 15 minute Spanish presentation due tomorrow, topic received yesterday. Wish me luck!

Today, Environment class was remarkably boring-our professor brought in a Geographer and had him lecture for an hour an a half in Spanish while she translated to English because not everyone knows a good amount of Spanish. Trying to listen to them both about a topic I took a class on last semester at 8am was not easy...to say the least. I was happy to have our break before Spanish class.

Spanish we reviewed relative pronouns-not going to get into details, don't want to be arrested for killing people of boredom. One thing to note about class today though; they had the bars outside the windows being painted which caused a horrible odor to take over the class-my professor joked that we would all be high by the end of class. I only came out with a headache.

Dance class number 3 was today. I had fun, however I was stressed about my looming project and other things life threw at me so I was a bit distracted and kept screwing up the dance moves. Eventually I gave up on trying and just did a Russian squatting leg-kicking dance to get the party started. Class livened up a bit after that.

I got home and hung out with my sis for awhile. I taught her the meaning of "sketchy" while we were hanging out and working on my homework. Why I chose "sketchy", I do not know, most likely because it's absolutely hilarious to watch a 14 year old try to say sketchy with her Spanish accent and telling her to use it in a sentence. I got her to say "That person is sketchy". I gave her an A for 'class' today. I also taught my papa how to say sweatshirt and the difference between that and a sweater. Bout time I teach them something, I've been sucking up words like they're water. My bro showed me how to connect to a faster wireless network he created (he's studying Industrial Engineering) which was super exciting as the internet craps out a lot here. Wee! Better blogging! We also brainstormed a prank to pull on my host mom, so well see how that goes.

Hasta Luego!

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment