Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dia 12

Hola Hola!

So last night my brother came home after much anticipation. My sister ran into my room and whispered frantically that he was back. I told her to play it cool and pretend like nothing happened. He came into my room and gave me a questioning look and said he was scared to go to his room. He left and headed to his room while mama, mari, and I followed inconspicuously. He opened the door, turned on the light, and realized his hand was full of peanut butter. It was hilarious! We were all laughing and laughing as he examined his sabotaged room. We got him good :) (Even if we had to clean up later, still worth it). Later while Mari and I were hanging out on our laptops in my room, Alejandro came in with an ENORMOUS cockroach-looking bug. We both screamed like babies. He came back a few minutes later and threw what I thought was a bug and ended up dropping my laptop-no worries, no harm done but an elevated heart-rate. Definitely a fun time. The war has begun. No signs of a prank in my room but I will keep ya'll updated.


Today at school I started another class, Costa Rican Environment. I think I will enjoy it a lot. We will be doing a lot of interactive learning and going on field trips. Tomorrow we're going into San Jose to go to a museum for History class-should be interesting. Afterwards I have soccer to go play! Today after class I had my second dance class- it was really fun. So far we've learned Merengue, Salsa, Bachata, and Kumbia. I realized how much different dancing with a partner is! A bit of a challenge but so much fun. I can't wait to be able to dance these dances with friends. Tonight will be an early night-gotta get caught up on sleep.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment